Developed for Android 3.0 and later, Brieflet is designed to energize your desktop presentations, optimizing them for today’s multi-touch tablets. Brieflet makes it simple to weave rich media into your stale static documents. Brieflet’s tight integration with the Android platform allows you to present, build, and edit making your presentations leap beyond the traditional slide show. Brieflet allows you to weave your apps, maps, pics, videos, and more into your presentations. Highlighting or enhancing your presentation with a simple touch, users can draw on slides during the presentation while creating links between multiple presentations. To keep things simple, Brieflet includes an automatic PowerPoint conversion tool for Windows.
Bring Your Work to Life. Don’t just brief it…brieflet!
• Delivers rich interactive presentations from your Android tablet from any source.
• Automatically converts Windows PowerPoint to brieflet format.
• Enables actions on your slides directly from the tablet:
o Play embedded audio/video
o Launch applications
o Activate websites via thumbnails
o Launch Google Maps
o Pull media right from your Gallery
o Create links between multiple presentations
• Provides slide transition choices, slide rearranging, and hiding options.
• Provides editing and sizing of embedded videos.
• Allows users to draw on slides during the presentation.
• Works with presentation remotes (previous, next, screen blank, etc.).
• Includes Help documentation for how to connect your tablet to projectors, how to amplify audio and how to use other accessories.
• Uses a straight-forward file format that is fully documented for developers.
Brieflet is available for free at Google Play. The free version is derived from our previous version graciously open-sourced by my employer. The original source is available under the BSD license on code.google.com.